If you missed the notes on our strength & conditioning cycle (which started this week), read it here.
Even: 5 Touch & Go Power Clean
Start in the neighborhood of 70% of your power clean max and work up if you can.
Odd: 10 Mini-Band Forearm Wall Slide
Watch this video for an explanation. We’ll do these weekly.
Keep tension on the band by pulling it apart with your forearms, keeping your wrists in line with your elbows. Be sure to “reach” to feel your shoulder blades round toward the wall. Also, exhale hard before starting the movement, to pull your ribs down. And be sure not to overextend at the lower back. These are boring, yes… but so incredibly useful for shoulder health!!
15 Front Squat – 95/65 (S: OHS)
15 Box Step Overs (S: Jump Overs)
1. Friday Night Lights starts next week, so Register for the Open!
2. Increasing Your Range of Motion
3. The Incredible Power of Focusing on ONE Thing at a Time
4. An Athlete’s Most Powerful Weapon
5. 60 Pounds Gone: How I Reclaimed My Life by Going Primal