If you missed the notes on our strength & conditioning cycle (which started this week), read it here.
Even: 6 Front Squats
Start around 60-65% and work up if can continue to hit clean reps.
Odd: 10 Single-KB Renegade Row (in pushup position, “reach” to push floor away with one hand, while performing 5 kb rows with the other hand. Then switch. Go heavy, but stay in a solid plank. Don’t twist.)
21, 15, 9
Squat Clean – L: 95/65; S: 135/95
Box Dip (S: Ring Dip)
1. Friday Night Lights starts next week, so Register for the Open!
2. 8 Things I Would Love to Say to Women Who Don’t Love Their Bodies
3. Natural Testosterone Boosters
4. 13 Things Only People Who Log Their Macros Understand
5. Strong Starts in the Mind: The Benefits of Active Imagery for Lifters