Strength Cycle – Test Week
1RM Pause Power Position Snatch
*Snatch deadlift the bar, pausing in the power position, then complete the snatch. If this weight isn’t much more than 95/65 for you, then try to fit in 5 sets of 5 reps during the 16min.
6 Deadlifts – L: 155/105; S: 225/155
L: 6 Burpees; S: 9 Burpees Over Bar
L: Run 100m; S: Run 200m
*Deadlifts should be unbroken. Shoot for 5 Rounds.
1. When Limber Becomes too Loose
2. We need to call American breakfast what it often is: dessert
3. Hips Forward & Up In The Snatch… You Can’t Be Great Without It
4. 3 Ways Pokemon Go is Going To Change The Fitness Industry
5. 2 Ways to Earn Your Carbs