Strength Cycle – Week 2
No Strength. Welcome to Metcon Mondays during this cycle.
15, 12, 9
Bike/Row for Cals
Hang Squat Clean – L: 95/65; S: 135/95
-Rest until 20:00, then:
3 Pullups (S: CTB)
3 Push Jerks – L: 95/65; S: 135/95
6 Pullups (S: CTB)
6 Push Jerks
9 Pullups (S: CTB)
9 Push Jerk
Rest 60sec then start over
*A short, painful metcon followed by a interval-style gymnastic/weightlifting piece. If you need to, scale the reps so everything is unbroken to allow for maximum intensity. And, if you do that, consider shortening the rest, too.
1. Nutrition basics: Don’t be a moron. (part 1)
2. You Asked: Is It Better to Sleep In Or Work Out?
3. 2 Easy Ways to Get More From Your Foam Rolling
4. 41 Action Items and Individual Experiments for Success in 2017
5. Pre-Workout Snacks to Fuel Your Body