Strength Cycle: Post-Open Cycle – Test Week
Find your 5RM Touch and Go Deadlift
*No bounce, no noise, control the eccentric portion of the lift. We’ll spend the cycle working on “eccentric control” to build a stronger posterior.
10 Hang Power Cleans – L: 75/55; S: 95/65
10 Burpees to 6″ Target
*The barbell portion should be VERY close to UB the entire time. If you slow anywhere, make it the burpees. This test WOD should be short, like sub-8min.
1. Help For Your Shortie Hamstrings
2. Pressure Doesn’t Have to Turn into Stress
3. The Most Unsatisfying Video in the World ever made
4. Working Out For Reward vs Punishment
5. How to Buy (and Appreciate) Eggs