Strength Cycle: Week 6: Post-Open Cycle 2
3 Strict Press – as heavy as possible for all sets
6-10 Eccentric Pistols on Box
Bike 25/16 Cals or Row 40/25 Cals or Run 600m
L: 20 HRPU; SpL: 10 HSPU; S: 40′ HS Walk
20 Deadlifts – L: 135/85; S: 195/135
*Scale the HRPU/HSPU so you’re not spending more than 30sec at this station. Deadlifts should require focus, but not be too taxing.
On your own: Roll out quads, hips, glutes, and calves
In 4min, complete:
30sec Elbow Plank
30sec Side Plank
30sec Opposite Side Plank
12 KB SDLHP
12 DB Push Press
12 KB Elevated Pushup
*For KB Elevated Pushups, put your hand thru the handles, so your hand is on the fat part of the bell for your pushup.
1. Bike 2000/1600m + 5 Burpees
2. Row 1000/800m + 5 Burpees
3. Run 800m + 5 Burpees
4. 50 Abmat Situps + 50 Hanging Leg Raise + 5 Burpees
*Share bike/rower with classmates so you can exchange equipment every 5min.
1. Battling Injury: Using Pain for Personal Growth and Development
2. “Regaining structural mobility by changing nervous system function = yes-yes”
3. Could Yoga Delay Cognitive Decline?
4. Why Does Pressing Hurt the Shoulder but Not Pulling?