Strength Cycle: Cycle 1 – Week 7 – RETEST WEEK
Find 1RM Back Squat
5 Front Squats – L: 115/75; S: 165/115
Run 200m or Row 250/200m or Bike 500/400m
5 Power Cleans
*Score is fastest and slowest time. Look for unbroken, fast-paced front squats and touch & go power cleans. The runs should not be jogs.
30sec Hurdler’s Stretch
30sec Scorpion Hold
1. I Tried to Become the World’s Fittest CrossFit Fan, and Here’s What Happened
2. Why That Diet Didn’t Work for You
3. Pillars of Squat Technique: Breathing and Bracing
4. The Psychology of Taking a Knee
5. Why Count Macros vs Calories?