Strength Cycle: Cycle 1 – Week 7 – RETEST WEEK
3 Attempts at Max Rep Bodyweight Front Squat (S: OHS)
Rest 3min b/t efforts
*Scores are best set AND total reps across 3 sets. If bodyweight is unrealistic, then pick a weight that allows you to hit at least 5 reps each set.
L: 100; S: 200 Double Unders
150 Air Squats
*Cap = 18min. Don’t get sloppy on those air squats or pushups. Work hard to maintain technique as you fatigue.
30sec Rig Lat Stretch
1. Why “All or Nothing” Is a Bad Idea For Pregnant Athletes
2. 7 Things That Happen When You Start Strength Training (And a Word of Caution)
3. Emma Stone Gains 18 Pounds of Muscle
4. Stress Incontinence in Female Lifters
5. How to Make Sure You Start Your Race Hydrated